Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Maggie Got a Motorcylce-- and Won't be Back to Work till January


Official word is that I'm out of work until January 1, 2013

my Xray: I'm part Cyborg!
Visit the fish with a bicycle blog and read all about the lamest bike crash evar!

My left wrist (I'm left-handed) has at least 3 broken bones. I had surgery on it on November 1 and my radius is now held together with a titanium plate and 5 pins and screws.

I'm working hard to retain my full range of motion and get back to work, but it's a slow process. It looks like I should be back at work full time come January.

If you've tried calling and haven't been able to reach me this is the reason.

Visit the Facebook page to follow my progress, and for information regarding the tech I've been  referring clients to while I'm out.

Hopefully everyone will be patient while I recuperate and I'll see everyone after the first of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment