That's a fancy way of saying that the Art of Nailz will be hiring soon:
Kristen will be moving out of state soon, leaving an opening for another nail tech to start work around the end of summer.
- A valid California manicuring or cosmetology license is required.
- Some salon experience would be good.
- If you don't currently have any clientele, you'll need to be ready and willing to do your part to get them.
Pink and Whites -- on nails and toes
Rockstar -- on nails and toes
Acrylic-- overlays and extensions
Hard gel -- overlays and extensions
Pedicures -- waterless
And you need to be able to sculpt extensions ON FORMS.
Safe, Clean work habits are non-negotiable practices and must be followed:
NO MMA, Proper disinfection, files/buffers/sanding bands are single use items and must be discarded after use.
- Qualifying nail artists will be expected to adhere to, and be willing to enforce, all salon policies.
- The salon serves an eclectic clientele-- you need to be able to adapt to different personalities, and not be easily offended.
- You must be reliable and punctual.
- You really need to be enthusiastic about a career as a nail artist; eager to learn and grow as a professional and motivated to contribute to your own success.
- Worker classification and compensation plan is negotiable.
I am beginning the process of expanding the salon and am looking to build a team of like-minded professionals to grow the salon and establish the Art of Nailz as Visalia's premier destination for professional nail services.
(I'd also love to find someone who wants to do nothing but toe services: pedicures, rockstar toes, etc.)
If you think you're interested in working at the Art of Nailz with the world-famous, award-winning, controversial-and-slightly-eccentric professional nail artist Maggie Franklin-- shoot me an email at ONYKOPHILE@Yahoo.com.
Please be patient, as August/September is vacation season for me; it might take a few days for me to respond.